top of page
  • Writer's pictureJames Bacon

Edficiency Named to Software Advice's FrontRunner List

Updated: 2 days ago

We are excited to announce that Edficiency was recently selected by Software Advice as one of 17 companies for the "FrontRunners" for January 2022 - a list of the best school management software tools.

Software Advice chooses companies based on "usability and customer satisfaction," relying largely on feedback from users of the software to determine these factors. The usability metric is determined by scores on functionality (50%) and ease-of-use (50%), whereas the customer satisfaction metric is determined by value for money (25%), likelihood to recommend (25%), and customer support (50%).

Edficiency is proud to score the highest of all companies for customer satisfaction and the third-highest for functionality and in the overall category. We received a score of 5 out of 5 for ease-of-use, value for money, and customer support, a 4.5 out of 5 for functionality, and a 9.5 out of 10 for likelihood to recommend. Below you can see all chosen companies mapped out across the two overarching categories.

This recognition is especially meaningful as it's based on two things we care deeply about:

  • making things easier for teachers and administrators so they can focus on their students

  • providing a great service that helps them do that work better

We are excited to continue working with schools to make their flexibly scheduled time easier, whether for interventions, academic support, enrichment, extracurriculars, before/after-school activities and tutoring, or whatever else schools dream up that requires thinking outside the box for how we use and schedule time to support students.


If you'd like to know more about how we could help your school with scheduling flex time, please feel free to sign up for a call with us here.


If you're interested in learning more about the other companies listed or the process, please also check out the full list of companies selected as FrontRunners for the best school management software. For more details on the methodology used to determine the list of FrontRunners, click here.

100 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page